Young Marines Mission Statement
The mission of the Young Marines is to positively impact America’s future by providing quality youth development programs for boys and girls that nurtures and develops its members into responsible citizens who enjoy and promote a healthy, drug-free lifestyle.
|Bettina Radcliff Young Marines Liaison
Who Can Join?
It is a national youth program for boys and girls, ages eight through high school, focused on leadership, citizenship through community service, self-discipline, and living a healthy, drug-free lifestyle.
What do we do?
- Provide Color Guard for parades and events
- Provide silent drill team for MCL Birthday Ball
- Assist veterans in different community outings
- Participate in physical fitness program
- Take Trips to various places of interest
- Take part in local and divisional encampments
- Eligible to participate in National Leadership Programs after 1 year
- Have fun together!
If this sounds like something you want to get your kids or grandkids involved in, please give Bettina Radcliff a call at (412) 606-5080