Members of the Marine Corps League join together in camaraderie and fellowship for the purpose of preserving the traditions and promoting the interests of the United States Marine Corps, banding together those who are now serving in the United States Marine Corps and those who have been honorably discharged from that service that they may effectively promote the ideals of American freedom and democracy, voluntarily aiding and rendering assistance to all Marines, FMF Corpsmen and former Marines and FMF Corpsmen and to their widows and orphans; and to perpetuate the history of the United States Marine Corps and by fitting acts to observe the anniversaries of historical occasions of particular interest to Marines.
Membership is available to persons who are serving, or who have served honorably in the United States Marine Corps in excess of ninety (90) days and persons who are serving or who have served in the United States Marine Corps Reserve and have earned in excess of ninety (90) Reserve Retirement Credit Points. Navy Corpsmen that have served with the FMF are also eligible for membership..
Why The Marine Corps League?
- To Help Marines and Their Families.
- Enjoy Marine Corps Related Functions
- Marine Corps Birthday Ball
- Take Trips to Various Marine Bases
- Take Trips to Various Veterans Monuments
- Spend Time with Fellow Marines
- Marine Corps League Headquarters
- Pennsylvania Marine Corps League
- Detachment 726 Newsletter
- Keystone Young Marines
- Our World War II Veterans
- More Veterans Links Here
- Operation Troop Appreciation
- Request Your DD214 and Other Records